CANCELLATION CHARGES ATTRACTED
|B. Cancellation charges for Tours/Tour Packages
|16 to 30 days before arrival -
||30% of the tour cost
|07 to 15 days before arrival -
||40% of the tour cost
|Less than 06 days or no show -
||100% of the Booking Amount in all circumstances
|High Season -
Special Train Journey -
Special Airfares -
The Client shall read ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS PRINTED ON THE WEBSITE AS WELL AS THE SERVICE VOUCHER BEFORE ACCEPTING THE SAME. The Service Voucher and Payment Receipt(if any) shall be binding on the parties and shall constitute a contract between the parties, on the Client accepting the service voucher and making part payment towards the total consideration of the Hotel package.
The Company reserves the right to decline to register any person or process as the Client for any Holiday without assigning any reason whatsoever.
1. There shall be no Contract in force between the Company and the Client until the Company has received the appropriate non refundable deposit ( Rs. 500/- for Hotel Booking & Rs. 1000/- for Tour Bookings ) . If the full payment is not made as per the timelines prescribed by the Company we reserve the right to cancel the booking with consequent loss of deposit and apply scale of cancellation charges as mentioned in this brochure.
2. No person other than the Company, in writing, has the authority to vary, add, amplify or waive any stipulation, representation, term or condition as stated in this brochure. The Company shall in no circumstances whatsoever be liable to the client for
3. Any death, personal injury, sickness, accident, loss, delay, discomfort, increased expenses, consequential loss and/or damage or any misadventure howsoever caused.
4. Any act, omission, default of independent contractor or other person, or of any servant or agent employed by them who maybe engaged or concerned in the provision of accommodation, refreshment, carriage, facilities or service for the client or for any person traveling with him howsoever caused.
5. If the client has any complaint in respect of the services provided by any of the independent contractors, the client shall immediately notify the same in writing to the independent contractor and a copy thereof should be handed over to us / our Company to take up the matter with the independent contractor so that in future other clients do not face the same difficulty.
6. Any claim or complainant by the client must be notified to the Company in writing within seven days of the end of the holiday tour. No claim notified to this Company beyond this period will be entertained and the Company shall incur no liability whatsoever in respect thereof.
7. In the event that hoteliers/transporters do not accept bookings made by us on behalf of the client due to any reason whatsoever then the client has the right to claim refund of the amount paid by him towards the said service. There shall be no additional amount payable by us on account of the aforesaid. In such an event the client has the option to avail of alternate hotel/transportation services as provided by us.
If on arrival at the hotel a client is not provided with the rooms/facilities he had booked for due to the same being 'sold out' or due to some error , the same shall be taken up with the hoteliers/transporters themselves and we shall not be responsible for the same.
The Company reserves the right to determine the quantum of refund payable in case of cancellation or amendment of a Holiday due to Force Majeure or Vis Majeure. Such refund would be based on various number of factors and the decision of the Company on the quantum of refund shall be final. Refunds (if any) for amendment and/or cancellations will be paid directly to the Clients by the Company. Administrative costs of Rs. 500 in case of hotels and Rs. 1000 in case of tours will be deducted from the Refund Amount. It would take atleast 30 days to process such refunds.
REFUNDS ARE SUBJECT TO US COLLECTING THE REFUNDS FROM THE INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS.
There shall be no refund if the Client does not or cannot utilize the Hotels or the services provided therein. Nor can any refund be made for loss of hotel vouchers etc. by the clients.
For all claims or disputes of whatsoever nature relating to the Clients, claim of deficiency in service or the like, the same shall be resolved by a Sole Arbitrator to be nominated by the Company. The arbitration shall be in held in Mysore. The arbitration shall be governed by the provisions of the Indian Arbitration & Conciliation Act 1996.